Can Spam Act
CAN SPAM ACT is the law related to all usage of commercial email communication. This law was enforced in 2003 by Federal Trade Commission. This law includes some set of rules which you should comply while doing email marketing. Those rules are as follows.
- Don't use false or misleading header information.
- Don't use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify the message as an ad or declare it as an promotional mail.
- Provide unsubscribe link to offer both opt in and opt out.
- Take necessary option for Opt in and opt out requests in your next commercial communication.
Anti Spam Policy
We try to take every possible step to prevent and minimize spam.
Best Practices implied by us to prevent spam:
- Use of the unsubscribe link in your email marketing. Let the recipients choose wheather to receive marketing mails in future or not. Build a proper opt-in list of your email database for future use.
- Ask the recipients about his/ her interest. Let the customer choose regarding which product or service he/ she wants to receive marketing mails.
- Prevent the usage all the banned keywords listed the banned keyword list in CAN SPAM ACT both in the subject and body of the mail.
- We have a zero tolerance policy against spam. If you feel our customers are sending you Spam, please contact us and we assure that immediate needful measure will be taken.
For more information or query regarding the Anti Spam Policy, please CLICK HERE